A proven, Heavy Duty design with quality stainless steel U-Pin and a shock-absorbing Boge Joint and star baseplate with easy, single-bolt ‘twist-on’ system. Perfect for all-round use and durability. Features extra-tough webbing for added security.
Pros & Cons
- Original Boge Universal Joint for Heavy Duty users
- Better shock absorbing capability compared to Tendon Joint options
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What is the difference between a "Boge Joint" and "Power Joint"?
- Unifiber baseplates which are equipped with a diabolo rubber joint are available in 2 different versions. When we use the original Boge part we call it “Boge Joint”. When it is equipped with the imitation version of the Boge Joint we call it "Power Joint". Both are quality wise reliable products although the "Power Joint" is the slightly more affordable version.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.