This simplified baseplate eliminates unnecessary moving parts and creates a low-and-direct connection to the board. The starplate bolts directly onto the Power Joint, locking it solidly in place. Fewer components and reduced wear potential make this a durable baseplate that represents excellent value.
Pros & Cons
- Price Point
- Lower height compared to other designs helps to keep center of effort lower (small effect)
- Power Joint is an imitation of original Boge Joint
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What is the difference between a "Boge Joint" and "Power Joint"?
- Unifiber baseplates which are equipped with a diabolo rubber joint are available in 2 different versions. When we use the original Boge part we call it “Boge Joint”. When it is equipped with the imitation version of the Boge Joint we call it "Power Joint". Both are quality wise reliable products although the "Power Joint" is the slightly more affordable version.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.