A must for every sailor serious about performance! The ‘Contour-shape’ model is optimised for medium and larger-width boards and assists getting heels further outboard for added speed. (See ‘Regular-shape’ option for wave/freestyle/slalom use.) These ultra light-weight straps save up to 450 grams compared to 4 normal straps when wet. Strong, stiff and comfortable thanks to 3-ply EVA foam with internal reinforcement - enhanced with longer, wider webbing for 2016 - that handles full power and control out on the rails while delivering secure fitting for heavier riders and harder use. To prevent tears, do not use metal inserts - only plastic anti-twist footstrap washers. (Watch clip for fitting instructions.)
Pros & Cons
- The lightest possible footstrap solution
- Internal webbing layer will avoid the footstrap from stretching
- When looking for a strap which will not cover your toes all the way look for the regular version
- Cobra footstrap washers are mandatory to avoid wear and tear
- Not possible to adjust width without undoing footstrap screws
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.