Set of adjustable windsurf harness lines.
This harness lines design features a heavy-duty stainless steel buckle that allows length adjustments while sailing. Lines can be shortened by pulling on a dedicated loop while pressing the stainless steel buckle will unlock the line and allow it to be extended.
A transparent tube shows the current condition of the line that can prevent unforeseen breakage.
Pros & Cons
- Non-slip buckle for smooth length adjustment
- The clear tube allows rope wear to be spotted in advance
- For installation it is necessary to remove the boom back-end
- Rinse the harness lines with fresh water after use
- Extra weight of the buckle increases the line swing
Windsurf Harness Lines Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How the Unifiber harness lines are measured?
- The harness lines are measured from and to the point where the tube/rope touches the boom. Velcro parts are note measured.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.