These variable lines deliver fast adjustment on the water and a rapid on-off action where no boom back-end removal is required. Pull on the loop to shorten, press on the no-slip Stainless Steel buckle to release. There are handy visual markers to judge the increments you require. See-through tube lets you spot rope wear in advance.
Pros & Cons
- Possible to adjust harness line length "on the fly"
- Very easy to operate
- Transparant tube makes it possible to see when rope has reached end of life for timely replacement
- Quick assembly means this style can be mounted without boom back-end removal
- Need to be rinsed off after each session with fresh water to avoid the release mechanism will keep working
Windsurf Harness Lines Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.