Using high quality T8 Aluminium 29mm diameter tubes, these booms are ideal for all types of sailing. All sizes feature a traditional curve for freesailing fun at an amazing price! The boom head adapts both to RDM and SDM masts.
Pros & Cons
- Boom head adapts to both RDM and SDM masts without adapter
- Budget friendly
- Classic boom shape
- 180-230cm and 200-250cm sizes have relatively narrow boom tail shape. In combination with deep-profiled sails the boom arms and sail will touch
- Screwed boom arms are less strong and durable than monocoque shaped booms
Windsurf Boom Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- How do Unifiber measure boom diameter thickness?
- Unifiber measure their quoted tube diameter – not including the EVA grip - in the centre of the harness line area. This is because the grip thickness can vary over time and also because some models feature a tapering of thickness over the boom length.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- Can I use a boom fully extended?
- Yes, both Unifiber aluminium and carbon booms can be fully extended. In both construction options there is no increased risk of breaking the boom as well the booms stiffness will remain at an acceptable level.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.