Using high quality T8 Aluminium in a rigid monocoque structure, the tapered-tube C-Shape delivers a reactive stance and comfortable, energy efficient hand positioning. Robust 26mm diameter tube thickness in the harness line / grip area. Ideal for hard-working wave, freeride and slalom racing sails.
Pros & Cons
- Narrow grip diameter
- Light weight
- SDM boom head only - needs RDM to SDM adapter to adapt to RDM mast
Windsurf Boom Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- How do Unifiber measure boom diameter thickness?
- Unifiber measure their quoted tube diameter – not including the EVA grip - in the centre of the harness line area. This is because the grip thickness can vary over time and also because some models feature a tapering of thickness over the boom length.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- Can I use a boom fully extended?
- Yes, both Unifiber aluminium and carbon booms can be fully extended. In both construction options there is no increased risk of breaking the boom as well the booms stiffness will remain at an acceptable level.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.