This Limited Edition range of carbon booms offer unbeatable value for money. These booms are identical to the premium range of Carbon PP booms and feaure an optimized price / weight / stiffness composite construction which getting very close (for some not noticiable) in stiffness compared to our premium range of full carbon booms. If you ever dreamed of owning your first carbon boom this might be the one.
Pros & Cons
- When considering a carbon boom the best value for money
- High quality boom head
- Ergonomic very minor oval shape in grip section
- Wider tail to avoid sail distortion when using large sails
- The overal white grip is more receptive picking up dirt
Windsurf Boom Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- How do Unifiber measure boom diameter thickness?
- Unifiber measure their quoted tube diameter – not including the EVA grip - in the centre of the harness line area. This is because the grip thickness can vary over time and also because some models feature a tapering of thickness over the boom length.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- Can I use a boom fully extended?
- Yes, both Unifiber aluminium and carbon booms can be fully extended. In both construction options there is no increased risk of breaking the boom as well the booms stiffness will remain at an acceptable level.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.