This is our most versatile iSUP. Anyone can have fun on the Energy 10'7" - from little kids to big adults, beginner to pro... The thruster fin setup makes the board easy to control and very agile. Comes as standard with a comfortable and durable trolley backpack enabling you to take the board anywhere you like. Starting 2019, all our inflatable boards are constructed with prelaminated dropstitch. This means that our boards are now lighter, stiffer and stronger than ever!
Pros & Cons
- Very compact to travel with and store at home
- Any person of any size can use this iSUP
- Prelaminated dropstitch
- Thruster fin setup for easy manoeuvrability
- Integrated Deck Net on bow: store and carry (waterproof) items
- Comes with high quality Double Action Pump
- Comes with a Luxury Trolley Backpack
- Very large and comfortable Diamond Groove Footpad
- No insert available to attach windsurf rig
- Do not use excessive force to roll up your board. And do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage. This might damage the board.
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- It seems like the valve of my board is leeking. I cannot inflate my board further than 10psi. What is wrong?
- Your valve is probably a little loose. You'll find a wrench in the repair kit (included in the backpack, or available as 'spare part'). Remove the valve cap and place the wrench onto the valve. Turn the wrench clockwise to fasten the valve. Don’t use too much force!
- There is a bubble on the bottom of my board. Is that a problem?
- That’s normal. In order to mount the valve or mast insert into the board, we have to cut a small hole in the dropstitch material. On that spot the dropstitch can no longer keep the bottom flat. The result is a small ‘bubble’ (approx. 5cm) opposite to the valve or mast insert. If your board has a bubble on a different location, please contact your dealer or contact us via our ‘support’ page.
- What does it mean when there is "Naked" in the product description?
- "Naked" boards are supplied without backpack and pump when for any reason you don't have the need and want to save costs.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.