This board is the easiest and cheapest route to full-planing windsurf action! Elevate iWindsurf is specifically designed to make the fun and excitement of windsurfing as accessible as possible. The compact hull shape ensures early planning and makes the board easy to maneuver. Sharp PVC rails minimize drag and provide grip when sailing close-hauled. After your session, simply roll the board into a compact package for easy transport and storage. Constructed with prelaminated dropstitch for top-rated strength and stiffness together with minimal weight. The Elevate iWindsurf 280 comes with 4 footstraps and a large EVA diamond groove pad to give good traction in all positions and for all maneuvers. Important: always use a Baseplate Cardan (U-Pin) to connect a windsurf rig.
Pros & Cons
- Very compact to travel with and store at home
- Prelaminated dropstitch.
- The twinser fin set-up doubles the active fin area.
- Each board comes with 4 footstraps.
- The compact shape ensures early planing and makes the board easily manoeuvrable.
- The sharp PVC rail minimises drag and gives grip when sailing close-hauled.
- Large EVA diamond groove pad for excellent grip.
- Almost indestructible, compared to normal windsurfing boards.
- Not suitable for SUP due to reduced board length.
- Do not use excessive force to roll up your board. And do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage. This might damage the board.
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- It seems like the valve of my board is leeking. I cannot inflate my board further than 10psi. What is wrong?
- Your valve is probably a little loose. You'll find a wrench in the repair kit (included in the backpack, or available as 'spare part'). Remove the valve cap and place the wrench onto the valve. Turn the wrench clockwise to fasten the valve. Don’t use too much force!
- There is a bubble on the bottom of my board. Is that a problem?
- That’s normal. In order to mount the valve or mast insert into the board, we have to cut a small hole in the dropstitch material. On that spot the dropstitch can no longer keep the bottom flat. The result is a small ‘bubble’ (approx. 5cm) opposite to the valve or mast insert. If your board has a bubble on a different location, please contact your dealer or contact us via our ‘support’ page.
- What does it mean when there is "Naked" in the product description?
- "Naked" boards are supplied without backpack and pump when for any reason you don't have the need and want to save costs.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.