One of the most fun things to do on the water: tandem windsurfing! With the Flying Fish 14'9" experienced windsurfers can now share the fun of full-planing windsurfing with their rookie friends or family.
Take off with your buddy for some extreme speed or windsurf with your kids as a team or pile on for a group SUP.
Be creative — the possibilities for fun are endless!
Pros & Cons
- Tandem Windsurfing & Sup
- Very compact to travel with and store at home
- Prelaminated dropstitch
- Each board comes with 4 fins
- The sharp PVC rail minimises drag and gives grip when sailing close-hauled
- Good upwind performance
- Large EVA diamond groove pad for excellent grip
- 2 valves - so you can use 2 pumps at the same time
- Do not use excessive force to roll up your board. And do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage. This might damage the board
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- There is a bubble on the bottom of my board. Is that a problem?
- That’s normal. In order to mount the valve or mast insert into the board, we have to cut a small hole in the dropstitch material. On that spot the dropstitch can no longer keep the bottom flat. The result is a small ‘bubble’ (approx. 5cm) opposite to the valve or mast insert. If your board has a bubble on a different location, please contact your dealer or contact us via our ‘support’ page.
- What does it mean when there is "Naked" in the product description?
- "Naked" boards are supplied without backpack and pump when for any reason you don't have the need and want to save costs.
- What is the maximum board volume that can be pumped up with the Unifiber electric pump?
- The Unifiber electric pump can be used for boards with a volume of 400L and less. Larger boards (for example: The Flying Fish 14’0” and the Monstro 18’0”) take too long to pump up and the electric pump will shut down at approx. 10PSI to prevent overheating. Since these XL boards have 2 valves, it is possible to use 2 of the same electric pumps to pump up these boards. Pumping multiple boards of less than 400L is no problem, just let the pump cool down for a couple of minutes after pumping up each board.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.