The ultimate fun machine! Turn SUPing and windsurfing into a team sport. Paddle out with up to 8 friends, or put 2 sails on the board for some tandem windsurfing action. We use prelaminated dropstitch to construct our boards. This gives top-rated strength and stiffness together with a minimal weight.
Pros & Cons
- Prelaminated dropstitch
- 2 windsurf mast inserts for tandem windsurfing
- Large grooved EVA pad for excellent grip
- 9 handles to carry the board together
- No possibility for footstraps
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- It seems like the valve of my board is leeking. I cannot inflate my board further than 10psi. What is wrong?
- Your valve is probably a little loose. You'll find a wrench in the repair kit (included in the backpack, or available as 'spare part'). Remove the valve cap and place the wrench onto the valve. Turn the wrench clockwise to fasten the valve. Don’t use too much force!
- There is a bubble on the bottom of my board. Is that a problem?
- That’s normal. In order to mount the valve or mast insert into the board, we have to cut a small hole in the dropstitch material. On that spot the dropstitch can no longer keep the bottom flat. The result is a small ‘bubble’ (approx. 5cm) opposite to the valve or mast insert. If your board has a bubble on a different location, please contact your dealer or contact us via our ‘support’ page.
- What is the maximum board volume that can be pumped up with the Unifiber electric pump?
- The Unifiber electric pump can be used for boards with a volume of 400L and less. Larger boards (for example: The Flying Fish 14’0” and the Monstro 18’0”) take too long to pump up and the electric pump will shut down at approx. 10PSI to prevent overheating. Since these XL boards have 2 valves, it is possible to use 2 of the same electric pumps to pump up these boards. Pumping multiple boards of less than 400L is no problem, just let the pump cool down for a couple of minutes after pumping up each board.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.