The Essentials JR Boom Body is compatible with any Unifiber "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head and any aluminium Essentials JR Inside Tail +40 or +50.
Go for T8 alloy monocoque construction to enjoy less play and improved durability compared to traditional 3-piece configured booms.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
Pros & Cons
- High quality T8 aluminium
- Monocoque solution enhances stiffness and durability
- Comfortable reduced diameter 26mm grip for kids and juniors
- Monocoque shaped booms are stronger than 3-piece screwed boom arms
- High density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistance
- Only compatitible with Unifiber Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How tight should I screw on the performance bolts?
- In most cases, the perfect tension is when the spacers just touch the boomhead's plastic on both sides. Taking into account manufacturing tolerances, this rule might not always work. Tighten the bolts firmly, but don't overdo it. When you notice any deformation of the plastic around the screw holes, don't tighten any further. Too loose and you might lose the nut while sailing. Too tight and you might damage the boomhead.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.