A must-have for any serious parent or windsurfing/SUP school! After several seasons of user feedback, Unifiber have developed their Dacron school rig programmes to deliver the best-possible learner experience. Light, strong, UV resistant and durable in harsh sandy environments they offer amazing longevity for years of satisfaction. Leech control allows them to perform in both stable and gusty-wind locations and the colour coded boom sides are perfect for instructor communication. The unique colourways-per-size also allow for a strong image and easy accounting for clients on the water - plus they look awesome in the racks too! The package features a neat bag for re-sale, storage and transport. Making windsurfing look cool for the rippers of the future! Available in 1.5 / 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 / 5.0 and 5.5 sqm. options.
Pros & Cons
- Size related to colourway - easy recogniztion for centers
- 3 to 4 batten layout for maximum stability in higher wind areas (sails does not behave like a flag) when uphauling the sail
- Blind stitched footpanel prevents wearing
- Added luffcurve to keep sail leech closed in higher winds
- Dacron for durability in UV demanding location, sail can not rip as easy as monofilm
- PVC window panel
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.