Save your energy for the paddling and windsurfing! With this pump, you inflate your board in a short time up to 20 PSI. Just choose your desired pressure and the pump automatically stops when it has reached it. After your session, you can use the deflation port to quickly pack and store your board again without any effort.
Pros & Cons
- Max pressure 20 PSI
- Dual stage pump: 1. Extra fast pumping at low pressure; 2. Normal speed to reach high pressure.
- Automatic stop when selected pressure is reached
- Inflates a 10'7" iSUP board in 4 min 30 s to 10 PSI, in 8 min 30 s to 15 PSI
- Deflation port
- 1,70 m quality hose and 3 m power cord
- Power input: 12V. Works on the cigarette plug of your car.
- Maximum board volume: 400L
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What is the maximum board volume that can be pumped up with the Unifiber electric pump?
- The Unifiber electric pump can be used for boards with a volume of 400L and less. Larger boards (for example: The Flying Fish 14’0” and the Monstro 18’0”) take too long to pump up and the electric pump will shut down at approx. 10PSI to prevent overheating. Since these XL boards have 2 valves, it is possible to use 2 of the same electric pumps to pump up these boards. Pumping multiple boards of less than 400L is no problem, just let the pump cool down for a couple of minutes after pumping up each board.
- Can I use an adapter to use the pump at home, from a normal power outlet?
- Yes, that is possible. But unfortunately we don't supply these adapters. The required output is 12V, 15A. That is quite heavy for an AC-DC adapter. So be careful to use an adapter of proper quality, to prevent overheating.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.