A stiff and strong mechanical Universal Joint with high UV-resistance properties and U-Pin connector. (Also available in removable baseplate version for convenience or schools and centre use.)
Pros & Cons
- Cardan Joint does not create tension when not in use unlike Tendon and Power Joint options so less exposed to UV damage
- Ideal for inflatable windsurf and sup boards as the plug to accommodate the baseplate will not be loaded when the rig is still connected
- In certain positions the sideways flexing properties can vary
- Less shock absorbing capability compared to Power Joint or Boge Joint options
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.