The Impulse inflatable wing boards are designed for those who are beginning their wingfoiling journey.
Ample width, generous volume and inflatable construction make these boards super comfortable and easy to start, and assist with take-off.
The extra rocker on the nose makes for softer and safer touchdowns.
The board is built around a long carbon plate positioned under the footstaps area. This technology - combined with Fusion Composite Dropstitch construction - helps the Impulse to achieve a level of stiffness that is more often reserved for composite boards.
To help with rider grip the deck is covered with diamond and directional groove pads.
The Impulse wing board is supplied with Unifiber Comfort Footstraps that are bolted into the embedded inserts.
The bigger 6’0 model features an insert for the baseplate so can also be used as a windfoiling board.
Pros & Cons
- Compact for storage and travel
- Fusion Composite Dropstich – best weight to stiffness ratio
- Long carbon plate makes for a very stiff board
- Sharp PVC edge generates less drag for earlier take-off
- Footstrap inserts
- Superb grip with the diamond groove pad in the middle and directional groove pad on the tail
- Supplied with a high quality double action pump
- Supplied with an ergonomic backpack
- Plate foil mount
- To prevent possible damage do not use excessive force to roll up your board, and do not put any weight onto the rolled-up board in storage
iSup & iWindsup Boards
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What does it mean when there is "Naked" in the product description?
- "Naked" boards are supplied without backpack and pump when for any reason you don't have the need and want to save costs.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.