On the road or in storage, you need to keep your board safe from harm.
This simple, lightweight boardbag, made from a wear-and-tear resistant tarpaulin, forms an effective protection layer against scratches and dings.
Long zipper makes it easy to insert the board and a generous length fin slot still allows the fin to remain mounted.
Pros & Cons
- Light weight
- Our Luxury boardbag protects your board better
Windsurf Bag Specifcations
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- Which boardbag size I should choose?
- Important note: the size indication of the boardbag is based on the board that goes into the bag, not on the bag itself. The boardbag itself is bigger to accommodate the thickness of the board and we assume that you don't want to remove the footstraps after each session. If you want to be sure your board fits, check the inner width and inner length of the boardbag under ‘all specifications’ on our website. Wrap a measuring tape around the widest section of the board (over the front footstraps) and do the same along the length of the board. Divide both measurements by 2. Now you have the minimal required inner width and inner length for your boardbag. We advise choosing your boardbag to be relatively tight. Left-over bag space can be more inconvenient than you might think.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.