The Elite C100 RDM masts are our hottest choice for high-end wave and racing sails. The lightning-quick flex of this mast delivers optimum reaction and power control to your rig.
For dedicated and serious windsurfers it is the best choice for low weight, high performance, and durable mast.
The Elite C100 RDM mast range is introduced in three new specialized curves:
- Constant Curve — A 'classic' constant curve. Balanced and versatile, with the curve profile that has been preferred by many sailmakers for decades.
- Constant FL Curve — A modern-day flex top with a little more flexing in the centre.
- Constant FH Curve — Flexes in the top as much as the Green Curve but is a little stiffer in the centre, resulting in a very fluent curve.
If you want to know everything about windsurfing masts, visit our knowledge pages:
WINDSURF MAST KNOWLEDGE
WINDSURF MAST BEND CURVES
WINDSURF MAST MEASUREMENT
Pros & Cons
- Quickest reflex response
- Light weight: reduce swing weight and more control
- Universal Ferrule System allows for custom mast builds with different tops and bases
- Available mastbag not included as standard
Windsurf Mast Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- What is Universal Ferrule System?
- The new Unifiber Essentials masts all feature our Universal Ferrule System, meaning that all ferrules have the same dimensions, regardless of carbon content or curve profile. You benefit by being able to custom build your ideal mast with different tops and bases. For example, combine the strength of a 75% HD base with the light-weight performance of a 100% Elite top.
- Does NP use Flex Top?
- NP used Flex Top curves until 2016. Following years their mast geometry moved shifted closer to the Constant Curve. Our Constant Curve masts are definitely a very good match.
- NP claims to use a Progressive Flex system (short masts are Flex Top, long masts are Constant Curve). Why don’t you show this in you Mast Selector?
- We have measured many NP masts of all sizes and didn’t find any ‘progressive’ differences in the curves between the sizes. So if something like Progressive Flex exists, the differences are too small to be significant.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.