A hardy, travel-ready 6-mm bag with foam top and bottom and 8-mm nose and tail pads. Made from tarpaulin with a strong WRP (Water-Repellent Polyester) fabric topside and dotted PVC nose and tail pads for ultimate durability. The deck zipper layout ensures nose and tail protection when stored upright.
Pros & Cons
- Separate fin compartment
- Despite white surface area, it's easy to keep the boardbag clean
- Because of the position of the zipper, it won't scratch the board when storing the board straight-up
- The additional carry handle is convenient when you need to carry wider boards
- The thick padding and strong outer layer protect your board well
Windsurf Bag Specifcations
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- Which size boardbag I should choose?
- Important note: the size indication of the boardbag is based on the board that goes into the bag, not on the bag itself. The boardbag itself is bigger to accommodate the thickness of the board and we assume that you don't want to remove the footstraps after each session. If you want to be sure your board fits, check the inner width and inner length of the boardbag under ‘all specifications’ on our website. Wrap a measuring tape around the widest section of the board (over the front footstraps) and do the same along the length of the board. Divide both measurements by 2. Now you have the minimal required inner width and inner length for your boardbag. We advise to choose your boardbag to be relatively tight. Left-over bag space can be more inconvenient than you might think.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.