A hardy, travel-ready 4-mm bag with foam top and bottom and 8-mm nose and tail pads. Made from tarpaulin with a strong WRP (Water-Repellent Polyester) fabric topside and dotted PVC nose and tail pads for ultimate durability. The deck zipper layout ensures nose and tail protection when stored upright.
Pros & Cons
- Seperate fin compartment
- Despite white surface area, it's easy to keep the boardbag clean
- Because of the position of the zipper, it won't scratch the board when storing the board straight-up
- The additional carry handle is convenient when you need to carry wider boards
- The thick padding and strong outer layer protect your board well
Windsurf Bag Specifcations
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.