Go-anywhere 10-mm. wall thickness, fits all your kit and 2 boards - ideal for global wind-hunting. Features white, tear, moisture and heat-resistant tarpaulin fabric and strong WRP (Water-Repellent Polyester) fabric topside for ultimate durability. Dotted PVC edges and XL wheels prevent damage from dragging.
Pros & Cons
- Integrated wheels
- Despite white surface area easy to keep clean
- Besides two boards can fit allot of additional spare gear
- Good protection - thick padding
- Weight considering air travel
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- When using the optional wheelbase, my boardbag keeps sliding over the ground. Is something wrong?
- Compared to the size of the boardbag the wheels are very small, but large wheels wouldn’t be accepted by the airlines. So it’s almost inevitable that the boardbag will touch the ground a little. Please keep the following things in mind: 1) Your surfboard gives stiffness to the boardbag. Pack your bag with the board at the bottom with the board's bottom side facing down. 2) Keep any loose straps off the ground. Otherwise they might block the wheels. 3) The wheels are designed to ride your bag from the cab to the airport and to the check-in. So on hard and flat terrain. If you have to go across rougher terrain, they won’t be of much use.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.