A basic urethane Tendon base for all-round use.
Pros & Cons
- Price point
- Tendon joint reduces sideway movement compared to Power Joint or Boge Joint options
- Easy to replace Tendon Joint
- Total height greater than Pro Tendon design (slighly elevated centre-of-effort)
- Less shock absorption than Power Joint or Boge Joint options
- U-pin is mounted on M8 external thread, which is slightly weaker than a single moulded U-pin solution
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.