Set of adjustable windsurf harness lines.
A high-grade plastic buckle allows smooth length adjustment while sailing and prevents slippage. Loops to lengthen and shorten the lines are produced in different colors for easy identification while sailing.
A special webbing lay-up increases strength and minimises line swing.
To give an early indication of rope wear, transparent tubes are used.
Pros & Cons
- Non-slipping buckle for smooth length adjustment
- High-grade plastic buckle is not affected by salt or corrosion
- The clear tube allows rope wear to be spotted in advance
- For installation it is necessary to remove the boom tail
Windsurf Harness Lines Specifications
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- How the Unifiber harness lines are measured?
- The harness lines are measured from and to the point where the tube/rope touches the boom. Velcro parts are note measured.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.