This inflatable board is dedicated to windsurfing. The large volume and extreme durability make it the ideal board to learn windsurfing. The large center fin and the sharp PVC rail prevents sideways drifting to a minimum, even in strong winds. The 15cm thickness and double layer construction make the board very stiff. Important: when you are using this board for windsurfing always use a Baseplate Cardan (U-Pin) to connect a windsurf rig.
Pros & Cons
- Very compact to travel with and store at home
- Perfect compact learning board to discover windsurfing
- Manouvreable due compact shape
- Double Layer Technology for durability and added stiffness
- Comfortable Diamond Groove Footpad
- Almost indestructable, compared to normal windsurfing boards
- Minimal drifting due to large center fin and sharp PVC rail
- Not suitable for full planing
- Not suitable for SUP due to reduced board length
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.