The ideal SUP board for doing yoga and other exercises. The large width makes the board very stable. The extra large EVA pad is comfortable and gives plenty of traction. The bungee net is easily removable to allow for optimal use of the pad area. Unique paddle storage option so that paddle can be safely secured during yoga exercise sessions. Connect the board to the Mandala iDock for group sessions. The thruster fin set-up also makes the Mantra 10'2" very well suited for normal SUPing.
Pros & Cons
- Extra large diamond groove EVA pad
- Removable bungee net
- Unique paddle storage system
- Thruster fin set-up for stability and maneuverability
- Connect the board to the Mandala iDock for group sessions
Looking for a specific product specification?
Check out an extensive overview of all the available specifications.
- What does 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional warranty cover?
- Warranty is valid 2 years after date of purchase. When making a warranty claim in the first year the product is unconditionally warranted. When making a warranty claim in the 2nd year the product must have clearly suffered from a manufacturer error.
- It seems like the valve of my board is leeking. I cannot inflate my board further than 10psi. What is wrong?
- Your valve is probably a little loose. You'll find a wrench in the repair kit (included in the backpack, or available as 'spare part'). Remove the valve cap and place the wrench onto the valve. Turn the wrench clockwise to fasten the valve. Don’t use too much force!
- There is a bubble on the bottom of my board. Is that a problem?
- That’s normal. In order to mount the valve or mast insert into the board, we have to cut a small hole in the dropstitch material. On that spot the dropstitch can no longer keep the bottom flat. The result is a small ‘bubble’ (approx. 5cm) opposite to the valve or mast insert. If your board has a bubble on a different location, please contact your dealer or contact us via our ‘support’ page.
- What does it mean when there is "Naked" in the product description?
- "Naked" boards are supplied without backpack and pump when for any reason you don't have the need and want to save costs.
Questions about this product?
Get in touch if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help.
In order to deal with warranties straightforward we need to ask you to submit the following information.